Each year ETC welcomes more than one hundred fifty new members and conference delegates to the community. Navigating the educational travel industry can feel overwhelming, albeit rewarding.
“My first time at ETC was a true learning experience. I am fatigued but at the same time invigorated. ETC is the FAM trip for travel planners!” – Laraine Hlatky, Associate Director of External Relations, Pitt Alumni Association
ETC’s Team, Executive Advisory Council, and veteran ETC members are dedicated to providing newcomers with advice and support throughout their educational travel experiences.
The newcomer tips and tactics below were designed by veteran ETC members to help new ETC conference delegates maximize their ETC resources and member benefits 24/7, conference attendance, and create affinity and sustainable connections within our community.
What to Expect:
- Opportunities to network,
- Access to industry focused speakers,
- Educational travel specific resources and benefits,
- Vertically rich educational materials,
- A professional, member based community, and
- An annual conference offering timely, pertinent content.
What to Do First after membership and conference registration:
- Complete your member and organizational online profiles asap
- Familiarize yourself with your Member Dashboard and resources