_______ is a proud member of the Educational Travel Consortium (ETC). ETC is a membership organization dedicated to promoting lifelong learning through travel and advancing the field of alumni and affinity travel. ETC offers professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities for the travel planners at alumni associations, zoos, museums, cultural, and conservation organizations who are responsible for alumni, member, and donor travel programs. ETC also serves the tour operators, travel suppliers and country/regional destinations serving this sector of special-interest and lifelong-learning group travel. www.educationaltravelconsortium.com
When displaying the ETC logo to showcase your membership within the Educational Travel Consortium, members are required to adhere to the following professional terms and conditions:
1. The ETC logo may be displayed by user ONLY while the user is a current, fully paid ETC Member (hereafter called “Member”).
2. The ETC logo must be displayed exactly as provided.
3. The user agrees to cease using the ETC logo if his/her ETC membership lapses or if, in the sole discretion of ETC, the use is not in accordance with the current policies of ETC.
4. Member agrees NOT to use the ETC logo and/or ETC Name (a) in connection with explicitly or implicitly promoting their commercial enterprise or (b) in any manner which would indicate or appear to indicate ETC’s endorsement of any activity or product not expressly endorsed by ETC in writing. This includes, but not limited to, marketing materials such as websites, emails, brochures, or external company communications.
5. Uses not covered above will be considered on a case by case basis upon user request. Email Bethany Morris with requests.