Each year ETC welcomes more than one hundred fifty new members to the community. Navigating the educational travel industry can be overwhelming, yet rewarding.
ETC’s Team, Executive Advisory Council, and veteran ETC members are dedicated to providing newcomers with advice and support throughout their educational travel experiences.
My first time at ETC was a true learning experience. I am fatigued but at the same time invigorated. ETC is the FAM trip for travel planners!
Associate Director of External Relations
Pitt Alumni Association
The newcomer tips below were designed by veteran ETC members to help new ETC conference delegates maximize their ETC resources and member benefits, conference attendance, and create connections within our community.
What to Expect:
- Opportunities to network
- Access to industry focused speakers
- Educational travel specific resources and benefits
- Vertically rich educational materials
- A professional, member-based community
- Timely, pertinent content.
What to do after membership and conference registration:
- Complete your member and organizational profiles
- Familiarize yourself with your Member Dashboard and resources