Assistant Director, Educational Travel at Yale University, Association of Yale Alumni
The Association of Yale Alumni (AYA) is responsible for university-wide alumni relations programs and for organizing and supporting events, programs, initiatives, and other opportunities to strengthen alumni relationships with Yale. Reporting to the Senior Director for Lifelong Learning and Travel.
The Assistant Director will serve as a member of the team responsible for developing, marketing, and executing educational travel programs for alumni, and will help achieve long-term goals related to generating revenue in support of AYA, lifelong learning, new program development, and assessment. Some duties include:
- Develop in-house travel programs for alumni and friends highlighting Yale faculty. Organize all aspects of these programs.
- Manage a portfolio of AYA’s vendor-based travel programs.
- Cultivate relationships with faculty volunteers, working with them on itinerary enhancement, lecture topics, and connections with alumni in the countries visited.
- Research and develop Yale-related enhancements for travel program itineraries
- Contribute to team efforts to develop strategies for new traveler acquisition, including younger and more diverse alumni audiences.
- With educational travel team, assist in developing and evaluating overall marketing and promotional plan for educational travel programs.
- Attend professional conferences for benchmarking and market research. Travel up to 4-6 weeks per year to staff travel programs, inspect ships, and/or develop new itineraries.
To view the full job description and apply online: http://bit.ly/ADYaleedTravel