All packages should be shipped and INDIVIDUALLY labeled to the Hotel as follows:
Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa
Group Name / Educational Travel Consortium/ETC
201 Tallapoosa Street
Receiver’s Name (with Check-In Date if applicable – i.e. John Smith 04/26/17)
Montgomery, AL 36104
Contact Telephone Number of Receiver
Multiple boxes/containers should be marked as follows:
Example: Box 1 of 4; Box 2 of 4;
- All packages sent should be labeled to include the information listed above.
- The Hotel will accept shipments the preceding three (3) business days (including Saturday) before start of the event free of charge.
Shipments (full or partial) received earlier than three (3) days (not including Sunday) before the event will be assessed a $25.00 per day/per package storage fee.
- Hotel will provide delivery to the event location in the International Bazaar on the date of setup when requested. Organizations that are shipping are responsible to have their representative sat the Conference handle all unpacking and set-up of the exhibit items.
- Organizational Representatives shipping items must be present at the International Bazaar desk in Convention Center B to sign a Guest Parcel Delivery Form and provide a method of payment for any shipping, handling, or storage fees due. Method of Payment can include Guest Room Charge (with a method of payment on file with Hotel); Credit Card; or Master Account Number (for authorized persons of the Hotel client) upon delivery.
- At the conclusion of the event, the Organizational representative will be responsible for all dismantling, repacking, and sealing of outbound shipments.
- All outbound shipments will require completed shipping documents, including billing account numbers/credit card information. Hotel will provide pickup from your event location and secure in our shipping/receiving department for pickup by the designated shipping vendor after all completed labels are affixed to the packages.
- Any Next Day/Overnight or Express Service packages received after3:00pm will be scheduled for pick-up the next business day. Next Day/Overnight Envelopes ONLYcan be received after 5:00 pm and will be deposited at the FedEx or UPS drop box located at the corner of Tallapoosa and Commerce Streets if size of the package allows. Organizational Representatives that are shipping boxes are responsible for any charges incurred by the Hotel for pickup of their packages.
- A House Account with a valid credit card will be created to post shipping and handling charges from information on the Guest Parcel Delivery Form. A completed Credit Card Authorization can also be submitted to prior to the arrival of the receiver to email@example.com or fax at 334-481-5095.
Drayage Charges (Charge includes receiving, storage, and handling):
Express Packs/Envelope Complimentary
Box/Container under 25 lbs. $6.00
Box/Container 25-75 lbs. $11.00
Box/Container 76 lbs. or more $20.00
Storage over 3 business days (not including Sunday) $25.00/per day/per package
- If the Hotel ships your packages for you, your costs is based on weight and the quoted price provided the requested shipping company (FedEx or UPS). A 20% fee is added to the quoted UPS charges.
- Charges from the Hotel contacting the carrier for a pick-up may apply to some packages and will be payable by the sender. Failure to provide contact information may delay your package for pickup.
- There are two pick-up/drop off points at the property – the Hotel Loading Dock (located on Bibb Street) and Convention Center Loading Dock (located on Molton Street).
- If the sender contacts a carrier to pick up their items, make sure to contact the Renaissance Montgomery Loss Prevention Department 334-481-5091 or the Renaissance Montgomery Event Concierge to arrange for pick-up and/or information on the best pick-up point available. Most individual items will be picked up at the Hotel Loading Dock.
- If you have any questions regarding shipping and receiving, contact the Renaissance Montgomery Loss Prevention department at 334-481-5091 and speak with a Loss Prevention Manager/Supervisor or the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor.