10 TOP EDUCATIONAL MUST SEES AND DOS
1. Let your imagination go to work with a visit to one of our 641 castles.
2. Play golf – in the shadow of a castle, on one of our inspirational links golf courses, or The Twenty Ten Ryder Cup Course.
3. From any of our 6 cruise ports take a shore excursion into one of our 3 National Parks – Snowdonia, Pembrokeshire Coast or the Brecon Beacons.
4. Put on your walking boots and spend a day on one of our 3 national trails.
5. There are 292 meeting venues in urban and rural locations all over Wales with a wide choice of incentive activities nearby thanks to Wales’ unique geography.
6. Where better to try coasteering, than the country it was created in!
7. Have a day out on an underground tour – take your pick from any one of our mines – coal, copper, slate, and even gold!
8. 12 universities and colleges around Wales run quality English languages courses for students of all ages.
9. Meet the food and drink producers, watch it grow. Learn to cook, taste pure rain washed, grass fattened, slow grown Welsh Black Beef washed down with a glass of Welsh wine.
10. Take your time – a garden like Bodnant has taken a century and a half to mature so don’t rush it.