Agenda | Tracks
Travel Planner Forum
Discussions * Solutions * Networking
Share best practices with your fellow travel planners in roundtable formats. Return to your office with key ideas and practices to immediately implement. With over 15 roundtables featured, ETC’s Travel Planner Forum (TPF) is designed to address colleague-sourced topics and touch upon many of the opportunities and challenges presented in the affinity travel community. Facilitated by Travel Planner colleagues, each roundtable encourages collaborative, open idea sharing that leads to actionable solutions.
Open to Travel Planners only, colleagues repeatedly acclaim that the Travel Planner Forum is the most popular day of collegial discussions at the Conference.
Travel Planner Forum 2018 full agenda forthcoming in early September.
Some topics on the agenda as proposed by Planner colleagues:
- Creating Meaningful Partnerships with your Development Colleagues: Case studies of successful collaborations.
- I Can’t Sell My Customized Trips!: Tips for selling the trip that is supposed to be the easiest sell.
- How to Use “Buy Ads” in both Google and Facebook Successfully: Case studies of institutions utilizing these services.
- The Delicate Balance of Engagement and Revenue: Is it possible to make both a priority?
- Creating a Partnership Between Host and Travel Director: How to plan now for smooth logistics once on-site.
If you would like to co-facilitate a session, and/or suggest a pressing topic, we would love to hear from you! Please email Abby Jansen Busdeker for further information.